Retirement Made Easier!
The two-story, 52,030 SF Memory Care facility includes 56 resident rooms, general open community areas, two warming kitchens, office areas, public restrooms, utility room, two elevators, and laundry areas. This design also included a 3,224 SF basement area which will act as shell space for a potential future kitchen.
• Building HVAC controls
• Water-source heat pump system with central fluid
coolers, boiler, and pump
• General power and lighting
• New service section
• Site lighting
• 300 KW diesel generator
• Emergency egress and general facility lighting
• Arc flash calculations
• Short circuit calculations
• Exterior and interior lighting photometric calculations
• Fire alarm system
• Data and voice network cabling